How to Calculate Damages in Employment Law Cases
In this Legal workshop, employment lawyer, Karly Wannos discusses the importance of calculating damages early, what damages are typically asserted in discrimination, retaliation, FLSA and FMLA cases and how to assert defenses to damages in tricky cases.
Length: 45 minutes
In this Workshop, You Will Learn...
(1) the importance of calculating damages early;
(2) why employment law cases have a greater chance of early resolution compared to other areas;
(3) how to calculate damages in discrimination, retaliation and FLSA cases;
(4) defenses for mitigation of damages;
(5) calculating damages in tricky cases;
(6) the most effective way to limit employment cases.SIGN UP HERE
For Businesses, Human Resources Professionals, Mediators, Employment Lawyers and Claims Handlers.
Meet Karly Wannos
Karly Wannos is an employment lawyer in Florida. Karly represents employers in wage and hour claims, discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims under state and federal law. Karly is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator, and conducts workplace investigations.
Karly partners with employers to understand their business needs and provides practical risk management advice, counseling, and training.
Karly also provides consulting services to businesses on best practices for Human Resources and employment issues. Karly helps HR and businesses gain the confidence they need with her Legal Contract Templates for HR and On-Demand Employment Law Trainings. For additional resources, you can check out The Employment Experience Podcast, where Karly presents episodes on all things HR, employment law, management and leadership.SIGN UP FOR THE WORKSHOP